[Ewb-list] Exponent Fundraiser

ander107 at purdue.edu ander107 at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 5 21:37:35 EDT 2010

Hi Everybody,

We have the opportunity to make some money for the club by doing some
pretty easy work.  On the night of March 18th, we need a total of 9
people to stuff fliers by hand into copies of the Exponent (this is
how they insert the Salary Guide, etc.).  This will only take a couple
of hours and might actually be fun.  They will pay our club for the
time, so it's a great way to get involved and help out the club.  It's
at 12:45 AM on Monday the 19th or the night of Sunday the 18th,
however you look at it.  There will be a sign up at the general
meeting on Thursday, but if you can't make it to the meeting and still
want to help out you can let me know by email.  Let me know if anyone
has any questions.

Thanks,
Evan Anderson
Vice President of Finance: Purdue Engineers Without Borders
Sophomore: Materials Science and Engineering