[ESW] MEETING TONIGHT CANCELED

Christian D Cambron ccambron at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 29 17:16:24 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for the late notice, but tonight's meeting is canceled due to the extremely cold and icy conditions! We are going to have a makeup meeting next week in which there will be quite a lot to get done. This means the meeting schedule that we have given you all will be shifted forward by one week, so I will send out a revised schedule this evening.

Stay safe tonight and have fun not going to classes tomorrow (they're canceled if you haven't heard)!

Best,

Christian Cambron

Purdue University Class of 2020

Environmental and Ecological Engineering & Spanish Language and Culture

Engineers for a Sustainable World, President

Purdue Exponent, Assistant News Editor

ccambron at purdue.edu

(812)-697-1649