[ESW] ESW meeting minutes 1/15

Cassidy M Brown brow1184 at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 17 00:58:10 EST 2019

Hi there!

The minutes from the meeting on Tuesday are attached. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask. There were a lot of great ideas of projects for the semester and we are excited to get working on them.

Our next meeting will be January 29th at 7:30 pm in Beering B222. See you then!

Cassidy Brown

Purdue University 2019 | Environmental & Natural Resources Engineering

Engineers for a Sustainable World | Secretary