[ESW] Last meeting: Elections and Food!

Christian D Cambron ccambron at purdue.edu
Tue Dec 4 11:53:02 EST 2018

Hello all!

Just a reminder that we have our last meeting of the semester tonight (Tuesday) at 7:30 p.m. in Beering 1230 (same place and time as usual) and we will be having elections for Treasurer and Vice President.

There will also be Jimmy John's sandwiches at the meeting. Come out to end the year with fellowship and food.

Thanks,

Christian Cambron

Purdue University Class of 2020

Environmental and Ecological Engineering & Spanish Language and Culture

Purdue Exponent, Assistant Campus Editor

Engineers for a Sustainable World, President

ccambron at purdue.edu