[ESW] ESW Information - Constitution update and Elections

Pranjal Sanjay Maheshka pmaheshk at purdue.edu
Sun Apr 1 21:44:19 EDT 2018

Hey guys,

Quick reminder, we are having elections this week on 4/4 Wednesday at 6.30pm in BRNG B230. The following positions are available and feel free to contact the person who is currently holding this position for information about the same. You can send an email to me, or dm any member on GroupMe.

President - Pranjal Maheshka

Vice President - Cassidy Brown

Treasurer - Adrian Soto

Events Coordinator - Meghan Pintozzi

Secretary/PR  - Youssef Karam

We will also be voting on our constitution. The amendments made were:

  1.  A clause allowing removal of an executive member for sub-par performance
  2.  A clearer definition of one term of office
  3.  Clearer descriptions of responsibilities associated with each position

Thank you,

Pranjal Maheshka

Mechanical Engineering | Purdue University

Engineers for a Sustainable World | President

Purdue Student Sustainability Council | Treasurer