[ESW] Midwest Graduate & Professional School Summit

Kevin Antonio Murcia-Barrios kmurciab at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 7 21:38:29 EST 2017

Hey everyone,

Purdue will be hosting the Midwest Graduate & Professional School Summit this Saturday, November 11. We have the opportunity to raise $100+ for ESW, but to do so we need you to attend! All you have to do is sign in, say you're with ESW, and stay for at least half an hour.  I'm also attaching a flyer with more information. Please consider coming if you can spare half an hour on Saturday or want to learn more about grad school opportunities!

Kevin Murcia
Purdue University | Class of 2020
Engineers for a Sustainable World | Secretary
Computer Science