[ESW] Callout Recap

Genevieve M Willman gwillman at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 24 16:06:38 EST 2017

All ESW Members,

Thank you to all that made it to our callout last night! We heard some phenomenal ideas and conversations after the video. We want to welcome all of our new members! We are so excited to have you join our team.

Attached is the powerpoint presentation with all information discussed at the meeting in case you could not make it!

Recap:

Solar Kiosk - mobile educational/outreach project

(email Jackson at colema39 at purdue.edu)<mailto:colema39 at purdue.edu>

Bee-Farm - construction of bee-farm area (vertical garden, planting, benches)

Project Proposals - formal proposal for potential projects you want to see on campus

(email Bella at bchinbat at purdue.edu)

T-shirt designs - deadline is February 6th

(email Kyle at ma214 at purdue.edu)

Social/event ideas - tours, field trips, exposure on campus, any ideas you have

(email Ashleigh at amorelan at purdue.edu)

Treasurer nominations - join the leadership and get involved

(email Genny at gwillman at purdue.edu)

Thanks again! Have a great rest of your week!

ESW Exec