[ESW] Callout Recap and Future Events

Genevieve M Willman gwillman at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 7 21:32:47 EDT 2016

Hello Sustainable People!

Thank you to those who came to check us out at our callout yesterday! If you couldn't make it to the callout I have attached the powerpoint with everything we discussed. I know the exec board is very excited to get things rolling this year, so take a quick look to see what we've got planned!

Just a quick recap of our membership requirements for this year:

-NO CLUB DUES

-attend 3 football game tailgates

-attend 2 general meetings

Looking for some volunteer work, a free football ticket, and free jimmy johns? Look no further than TEAM TAILGATE!

When: 9-12 on home football game days

What: handing out recycling/trash bags to tailgaters

Why: FREE JIMMY JOHNS, FREE DRINKS INSIDE THE STADIUM, AND A FREE TICKET TO FOOTBALL GAMES (allows access to any seats)

Well where do I sign up?!

Right here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TqQp4oACpW-9vJdbVO4dNDDAYvV9CalBYXbGoAjKnuI/edit?usp=sharing

Get excited for a great new year!

Your ESW Exec