[ESW] ESW Updates

Genevieve Marie Willman gwillman at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 7 17:45:56 EST 2016

Hello Sustainable Minds!

I have three announcements for you all so please read through this email!

1. I have attached a flyer for an info session for a team for the Clean Energy Trust. It was this past friday (my absolute sincerest apologies this isn't reaching you until now). However, Praneet's email is, parshi at purdue.edu, so if you are interested and want more information please do not hesitate to email him!

2. We have a ReNEWW House Tour set for 6pm on November 14th! We will be meeting there (545 Hayes Street, West Lafayette, IN 47906) and taking a tour of the amazing house! If you have NO CLUE what ReNEWW house is all about, it stands for Retrofit Net zero: Energy. Water. Waste.  It really is an amazing house and they continuously study and add and change the house to fit their needs. So come check it out with us! It is right off of campus behind the McDonald's at the corner of Stadium and Northwestern.

3. We have our next general meeting on November 15th in GRIS 103 at 6pm. We will be discussing next semester's projects and programs. This will include the Solar Panel Team, the Beehive Team, and possibly adding the Green Energy Trust program.

Your ESW Exec