[ESW] General Meeting and Elections

Andrew Patrick Marcotte amarcot at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 2 19:58:47 EST 2016

Hey everyone,

For those of you that could not make the general meeting, I have attached the Powerpoint so you can catch up on anything you may have missed.  In addition, I wanted to be sure that everyone knew that we would be having elections at the next general meeting on February 16. I have attached a document that listed the expectations of the officers for this year, if you are interested in a position please read over the responsibilities. Email me to let me know what position or positions you would like to run for, and I will make sure you are put on the ballot.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Andrew Marcotte