[ESW] ESW Finals Week Study Break

Genevieve Marie Willman gwillman at purdue.edu
Tue Dec 13 23:48:20 EST 2016

Hello everyone!

Sorry it has been a little while since we got in touch with you all! It has been one CRAZY semester!

A quick shout-out to everyone who came and helped with the Tailgate Team. We really appreciated all of you volunteering your Saturday mornings for an important cause!

We hope your finals week is going as well as a finals week can go! We have decided, to make your finals week just slightly better, to hold a study break party!

It will be held in BRNG B206 from 5-7 pm Wednesday December 14th (tomorrow). There will be cookies and soda to put you into a nice sugar coma. Let your mind relax for a bit and come hang out with us for the full time or just a little bit! You can even just stop by if you're studying on campus or you can bring your notes and study with us! It is up to you!

Have an absolutely wonderful and safe break! We hope it is full of much deserved relaxation and some delicious meals.

Your ever lovely,

ESW Exec