[ESW] Upcoming Meetings and Events

Jason W Lee lee1933 at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 24 21:24:02 EDT 2015

Hello ESW,

Thank you to those of you who came to the general meeting this week! Just in case if you did not make it and was curious what went down, attached here is the PowerPoint presentation from the meeting for your perusal.

Happening this week:

Saturday Black & Gold & Green Tailgate Recycling Team
Just a reminder that we are helping with the tailgate recycling initiative again this week, so we need members to sign up. There is still a lot of slots open so make sure you sign up and represent ESW in this sustainable event! This week we will be working from 8:45 am to 12:00 pm, and again you will be getting a t-shirt, lunch, and a ticket to the football game. You can sign up here , and also please fill out the survey here .

In addition, if you are thinking of becoming an ESW member, the tailgate recycling is a great way to fulfill your membership requirements. The breakdown is as follow:

1 event, 2 general meetings, 50% of project meetings, register as ESW national member online
OR
4 events, 4 general meetings, register as ESW national member online .

Upcoming events:

Project Proposals Deadline
Friday, October 2, 2015
Make sure you fill up the form attached in this email.

Friday Night Lights(weekly)
Every Friday
6.30pm Beering 1230
Go to buildings, turn off lights, get a burrito.

Know Tomorrow
October 2, 2015
Slayter Hill

ESW Regional Conference