[ESW] ESW Tailgate Recycling

amarcot at purdue.edu amarcot at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 16 12:53:02 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

We are helping with the tailgate recycling initiative again this week, so we need members to sign up. This week we will be working from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm, and again you will be getting a t shirt, lunch, and a ticket to the football game. You can sign up here , and also please fill out the survey here . The sign up is at the bottom of the page. Thanks!

Andrew Marcotte
President of Engineers for a Sustainable World
Chemical Engineering Class of 2016