[ESW] Upcoming Meetings and Events

Jason W Lee lee1933 at purdue.edu
Sat Sep 5 19:32:04 EDT 2015

Hello ESW,

Thank you to those of you who came to the callout this week! It was great to see a mix of new and familiar faces from a diverse range of majors and interests. If you missed the callout and are curious about what we discussed, feel free to peruse the attached Powerpoint.

Our first general meeting of the semester will be Tuesday, September 8th from 7.00-8.00pm in GRIS102 of Grissom Hall. We'll get to know the new members, discuss our main events this semester, and watch a short environmental video.

Also, our first club event which is Home Football Composting will take place next Saturday, September 12th from 8.30am-12.00pm at the south endzone section of Ross-Ade Stadium. For those who don't know, Home Football Composting is a recycling event that aims to help the patrons at football tailgates dispose of their cups, food containers, bottles and other items. You get to watch the game for free, get free lunch while educating the community on recycling! Sign up for this event here .

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Lee