[ESW] ESW Upcoming Events

Jason W Lee lee1933 at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 1 22:35:44 EDT 2015

Hello ESW,

We have exciting events happening this week and next week!

Happening this week:

Know Tomorrow
Know Tomorrow will take place tomorrow October 2, 2015 at Slayter Hill from 3pm-7pm. It is a student led campaign to demand action on climate change. There will be food, puppies, a chock full of green initiatives and ideas as well as a concert!

Project Proposals Deadline
Project Proposals deadline is due tomorrow, Friday, October 2, 2015 . If you have a project in mind, don't hesitate to pitch it to the club. Make sure you fill up the form attached first!

Happening next week:

General Meeting
We will be having our third general meeting next Tuesday October 6, at 7pm in ME 1051. We will talk about project updates, the regional conference and watch an environmental video.

Habitat for Humanity's Shack a Thon
It's an event where groups make a shack out of wood and cardboard and try to make the best shack, and to raise awareness for poverty and the homeless. Prizes are handed out for best shack, creativity, and most livable. The event runs from 10 am to 4pm on October 8 ( next Thursday ) and we need at least 1 person there the whole time.Y ou can sign up here !!

Saturday Black & Gold & Green Tailgate Recycling Team
Purdue will be facing the Minnesota Gophers next Saturday October 10 and you what that means-- recycling is happening. W e are helping with the tailgate recycling initiative again so we need members to sign up. We will be working from 8:45 am to 12:00 pm, and again you will be getting a t-shirt, lunch, and a ticket to the football game. You can sign up here , and also please fill out the survey here .

Just to remind you guys about the membership requirements:

1 event, 2 general meetings, 50% of project meetings, register as ESW national member online
OR
4 events, 4 general meetings, register as ESW national member online. \

Participation of any of the events above will count towards membership requirements.

Upcoming Events:
ESW Regional Conference
October 24, 2015
Forney Hall of Chemical Engineering