[ESW] ESW Election Outcome

Elizabeth Leigh Geller egeller at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 31 23:41:12 EDT 2015

Hello ESW,

Thank you to everyone who came to elections tonight! The results of the election are listed below. This was the best year yet for elections, we had many enthusiastic candidates and I'm so happy to know that ESW will continue on with so many hard working officers and members. Over the next month the elected officers will transition into their new positions and then in May they will be fully inducted. Feel free to keep contacting me with questions you have until May.

Also, don't forget about our speaker from the Subaru Environmental Compliance division, Michelle Long, this Thursday at 7:30-8:30pm in FRNY G124. Feel free to bring friends outside of ESW, we want a big turnout.

New Officers
President: Andrew Marcotte
Vice President: Tom Stemnock
Treasurer: John Hemmerling
Fundraising Coordinator: David Miller
Events Coordinator: Jackson Coleman
Public Relations & Marketing Coordinator: Genny Willman
Student Sustainability Representative: Ashleigh Moreland
Secretary (appointed by officer board): Jason Lee

Thanks,
Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Geller