[ESW] Upcoming Meetings & Events

Elizabeth Leigh Geller egeller at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 27 21:59:44 EST 2015

Hello ESW,

Thank you to those of you who came to the callout tonight, it was great to see a mix of new and familiar faces! If you missed the callout and are curious about what we discussed, please see the attached PowerPoint.

Our first general meeting of the semester will be Tuesday, February 3rd from 7:30-8:30p in ME2063. We'll get to know the new members, discuss our main events this semester, and watch a short environmental video.

Our first social event of the semester will be Sunday, February 15th at 3pm at the Wabash Landing ice skating rink.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Geller