[ESW] Callouts & General Meeting

Elizabeth Leigh Geller egeller at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 22 22:28:01 EST 2015

Hello Engineers for a Sustainable World!

We are having our spring callout on Tuesday, January 27th from 7:30-8:30pm in ME 2063. If you are new to ESW please come to learn about our projects, upcoming events, and social activities. If you are already an ESW member please bring a friend or two so they can learn about ESW.

Our first general meeting of the semester will be Tuesday, February 3rd from 7:30-8:30pm in ME 2063.

See you all soon!

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Geller