[ESW] ESW Events

Olivia K Steele osteele at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 10 10:07:06 EST 2015

Hey friends.

It's ice skating this weekend! Our first social of the semester.

Ice Skating : THIS SUNDAY the 15th.

    • Meeting at the Riverside Skating Center on Wabash Landing. No experience or skates necessary! The cost is $5/person + $3 for skate rental. Stay as long as you can, and bring some money to eat afterwards if you would like.
    • 100 Tapawingo Drive North
    • If you need help getting to the Skating Center, please email me.

General Meeting : Tuesday Feb. 17th 7:30-8:30pm in FRNY B124

Water Sustainability Panel : Wednesday February 18 @ 6pm in BRNG 1268 hosted by Boiler Green Initiative. This is one of the first events of the Student Sustainability Council's speaker series.

If you haven't yet, please take the ESW National Conference interest survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RG93YDQ

Also, if you're still looking at getting involved in a project, here's the leaders' emails.

Rain Garden - nlabrech at purdue.edu
Sustainable Mindset - osteele at purdue.edu
Solar Kiosk - tstemnoc at purdue.edu
Autoswitch - may31 at purdue.edu

See you Sunday evening!

--
Olivia Steele
Community Service and Events Coordinator