[ESW] ESW Upcoming Events!

Olivia Kay Steele osteele at PURDUE.EDU
Wed Oct 1 15:04:39 EDT 2014

Hey all!

Here's what's happening in ESW in the near future:

10/8 General Meeting : Our next chance to get together is next week from 7-8PM in ME2061

10/11 Football Composting: We know a lot of you are going to be going home for October Break, but for anyone staying on campus we really need your help this Saturday for the game against Michigan State. We're going to make this one worth 2 events or 1 event and 1 general meeting. The link to sign up to help at this game is here .

10/4 Biodigester Tour Cancelled: Sorry guys. We ran into some unforeseen requirements. We'll definitely try to make this happen late this year though.

11/15 Purdue Winterization: This is a neat campus wide community service event that allows us to go into Lafayette and assist elderly and disabled residents in raking leaves, washing windows, and getting their houses ready for winter. And we'll get breakfast and lunch! We'll be meeting at 7:30 AM at St. Thom's for food and to get our supplies before heading out into Lafayette. Registration is open and you can sign up here . Make sure you choose Engineers for a Sustainable World from the drop down menu for organization.

Every Friday: Friday Night Lights
Help turn out lights across campus and get a free burrito into the bargain! Sign up here .

See you all next week!

--
Olivia Steele
Community Service and Events Coordinator