[ESW] Event Reminders

Elizabeth Leigh Geller egeller at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 19 22:46:08 EST 2014

Hello ESW!

Thank you to everyone who came to the meeting tonight, we had a great discussion and got to know each other a little more. Our last meeting of the semester will be Wednesday, 11/3, evening in a location close to the dorms (TBA) and there will be food. We have two final events for the semester: Football Composting and Wolf Howl Night. We still need 6 more volunteers for composting so please sign up!

Saturday, Nov. 22 - Football Composting:
We still need 6 more volunteers for Football Composting this Saturday, please sign up if you can. This is the last home game, we're playing Northwestern and have a good shot at winning, so come watch the game for free while helping compost in the VIP section! Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ktXq3uB-AlsVTW-PtYAT6WpjCBdltwtHGkRH1XPtEFk/edit#gid=0

Friday , Nov. 21 - Wolf Howl Night:
We will meet at Wolf Park at 7:15 PM and the event will be done by 9 PM.  The address is 4004 E 800 N, Battle Ground, IN 47920. If you are having trouble finding a ride contact Elizabeth at egeller at purdue.edu . This event is hosted by Wolf Park , a research park where wolf behavior is studied. You'll get to see how huge and beautiful these guys are up close and learn about the research done there. You can howl for them and they howl back! The cost is $8. Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1icpIKta0iOin_-ITYt-4pg3Szo5xvLdVr1yxwscsSvQ/edit#gid=0

Let me know if you have any questions.

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Geller