[ESW] ESW Updates

Elizabeth Leigh Geller egeller at purdue.edu
Thu May 22 21:04:41 EDT 2014

Hello ESW Members,

My name is Elizabeth and I will be serving as our chapter president for the upcoming 2014-2015 school year. I want to thank all of you for participating in our chapter events and project committees this year.

We have a lot of exciting project updates, listed below, and I encourage you to contact me if you'd like to be put on any of these projects as some will be conducting work over the summer. We will be holding Fall 2014 callouts in August and September and our first general meeting in September, more details to come, I hope to see all of you there.

Project Updates:
Solar Kiosk- received a $500 ESW National grant to buy parts and supplies. We will be holding one or more build sessions on campus this summer, please email me if you'd like to participate
Sustainable Mindset- acquired a Green Bag Share project from an Honors College class, will be collaborating with the Environmental Science Club to run the project, and acquired materials for a campus battery collection project
Energy Bike- acquired a fully built energy producing bike from an Honors College class
Autoswitch- left off with coding the arduino, looking for people with coding experience to help out

Please like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ESWPurdue

I also encourage everyone to contact me if you have any new project ideas, questions, or general suggestions for the betterment of our organization.

Thank you,

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Geller