[ESW] ESW Callouts

Elizabeth Leigh Geller egeller at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 29 10:40:08 EDT 2014

Hello Engineers for a Sustainable World Members,

Welcome back to campus, I hope your first week of classes went well. We are having two callouts this semester and I encourage all of you to come and bring a friend who may be interested in joining ESW. We will discuss our projects, upcoming events, our national organization, and a new proposal system for starting new projects. The callout times are listed below, I look forward to seeing you there!

Tuesday, September 9th at 7:30-8:30pm in PHYS 114
Wednesday, September 10th at 7-8pm in PHYS 114

Thank you,
Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Geller