[ESW] ESW and Earth Week

Olivia Kay Steele osteele at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 15 23:32:07 EDT 2014

Hey guys!

So it's come to my attention that I forgot an officer position. SSC rep is still an option as well. Again, let me know before Friday.

Sustainable Mindset will also be displaying information about our trash and recycling habits at Purdue on Memorial Mall this coming Monday
Sign up at this link: Sign Up Sheet . Please take as many slots as you can! It will be more fun with more people!

--
Olivia Steele
Community Service and Events Coordinator