[ESW] Events!

Olivia Kay Steele osteele at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 30 08:12:15 EDT 2013

Hey ESW,

Here's our upcoming events!

Sept. 30 - Webinar
ESW National is doing another Webinar this Monday at 7pm on Grant Writing. Very few of us have ever done this, and it's something that is very important for our club so that we can fund our projects. Later in life you might end up doing this for research funding and nonprofit work! We'll be watching it in ME 2063 with popcorn!!!

November 16 - Winterization
Sign up to help winterize Lafayette homes! We'll work in teams of 8-10 to help out this community by raking leaves, washing windows, trimming shrubs, and whatever else needs done for residents unable to do it themselves. The Winterization people will also be feeding us an awesome breakfast and lunch! Go to www.purduewinterization.org and sign up under Engineers for a Sustainable World. Let us know if you're coming so we can get a head count!

Hope to see you tonight!

Olivia Steele
Purdue 2016
ESW Community Service and Events Coordinator