[ESW] ESW Events

Olivia Kay Steele osteele at purdue.edu
Sun Nov 24 16:51:20 EST 2013

Hey ESW!

Monday Nov. 25: Chasing Ice
If you were at our last general meeting, you saw the trailer and how beautiful the images are. If you weren't, you can watch the trailer here . This documentary is supposed to be entertaining, exciting, gorgeous, and huge. It is being shown at 11:30 AM in RAWLS 2058

Tuesday Nov. 26: Overview of Purdue's Sustainability Plan Seminar
I know I know it's break by then for most of us, but if you happen to be on campus, this is right up our ally. Learning what steps Purdue is already taking to make sustainability a part of Purdue will help us, as a club, know where we fit in to Purdue's vision. If you're interested, change your plans for going home and check out the flier here . Refreshments will be provided at 2:15 and the talk starts at 2:30 in HAMP 1113. If you can't come, but you're still interested in learning about what they have to say, I'll be there taking notes. Email me and I'll send them to you. :)

Dead Week: Study Break
Hey all! We'd like to get together one last time before the end of the semester, but we know things are going to be crazy. We're going to hang out someplace comfy and cozy. We will have snacky foods and board games in the Wood lobby of Windsor (Straight down second street until you dead end in the door and turn left to the purple couch room). If you're interested in coming, fill out this doodle for times that would actually be relaxing for you! I'll be sending out the official date sometime this week.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Olivia Steele
Community Service and Events Coordinator
Engineers for a Sustainable World