[ESW] Upcoming Meetings and 1/29 Meeting Minutes

elkinsb at purdue.edu elkinsb at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 29 18:48:55 EST 2013

Hey Everyone!

     Thank you to everyone who was able to make it to last night's meeting. For those of you who were unable to make it, below are the meeting minutes. In addition, team meetings start this week, the times and locations for these meeting are posted below. Please note that if you are only able to make it to part of your team's meeting that is completely alright and we would still love for you to be there for the time that you can. If you have any questions or ideas, please email us at esw at purdue.edu. Also, our next general meeting will be on February 11 at 5:30 in PHYS 114. See all you guys there!

Team Meetings

Recycling: wednesday 6-7pm PHYS 022
Solar thursday 4:30-6:30pm BRNG B286
Bikes Saturday 2-5 MSEE atrium

Meeting Minutes

- Jeff High School
Emilie is meeting with the President of Purdue Energy Forum today to finalize the details regarding this. We are looking to do outreach with the energy club at this school in Lafayette.

- Relay for Life
We are looking for people who would be interested in the Relay for Life. This is an event in April that supports the fight against cancer. Many organizations send teams to this event. One of the members of the leadership board is going to the callout for this today to gather more information.

- Shirts and Website
We need people who would be interested in designs T-shirts for ESW and anyone who would be interested in managing the ESW website. If you want to help out with either of these, please email us!

Sincerely,
Branden Elkins
ESW Secretary