[ESW] ESW news

egarnier at purdue.edu egarnier at purdue.edu
Fri Jan 25 01:28:07 EST 2013

Hello everyone!

Thanks to all those who came to our callout on Wednesday! We look forward to a great semester.

Our three main projects will be:
- Converting mechanical energy from an exercise bike to power we can harvest
- Solar feasibility project (prototyping phase)
- Off campus recycling (with the city of West Lafayette)

We will be having our first social event as we go ice skating this Saturday 4-6pm . The cost will be $6 per person at the Riverside Skating Center. If you're interested in coming, please fill out this google doc by Friday night at midnight so we can figure out rides. We will be going to the

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AisgDNMgyNuRdGVYZkVOU3VqamtwQl9rdTQxUnh6amc#gid=0

Our first general meeting with all our members will be this Monday Jan 28th 5:30pm PHYS 114.
We will be planning project meeting dates and talking about some of our plans for the next few weeks.

Have a great weekend! We hope to see many of you at ice skating!

Emilie Garnier
Purdue University, School of Mechanical Engineering
ESW President