[ESW] Sustainability at Purdue

elkinsb at purdue.edu elkinsb at purdue.edu
Sat Jan 12 13:58:04 EST 2013

Hey everybody!

    Hope everyone had a good break! Here is an event that we think all of you would be interested in. The goal of this event is to bring together students, faculty, and sustainability groups into an open forum to discuss sustainability issues and how to solve them. Anybody is welcome to come and food will be provided. See you all there!

Check your email in the next week for more information on meetings and our callout that we are planning.

Sincerely,
Branden Elkins
ESW Secretary