[ESW] ESW news

egarnier at purdue.edu egarnier at purdue.edu
Fri Nov 9 22:09:02 EST 2012

Hey guys!

The bikes group will meet tomorrow (Saturday) from 1pm to approximately 3pm. We'll opening them up and getting to work some come with energy and tools if you have any!
Stay tuned for info about the other project meetings.

For those who weren't at the meeting, if you are interested in working on the solar feasibility study, the bikes project, or the recycling project, please email me or Branden (elkinsb at purdue.edu) so we can add you to the proper list.

Next weekend (17th and 18th) we will be taking a trip to Chicago to meet Northwestern's ESW chapter and visit a plant with them (probably The Plant if you want to look it up).
We'll be splitting gas and staying with members from Northwestern so it won't cost much. Email me if you are interested but didn't get a chance to sign up on our list.

Wednesday at 6:30 we'll be getting together to watch the webinar put on by the national organization. We'll order pizza for everyone so please also email me if you didn't get a chance to sign up for this. We'd like to know how much pizza to get.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Emilie