ESE-faculty-list Potential student needs

Lee, Linda S lslee at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 8 11:16:08 EDT 2019

Please let me know if you have grants pending that if they are awarded, you will need students. ESE still has some fellowships available to offer students. Please let me know and the associated research area.
Thank you
Linda

Linda S. Lee
B480 Lilly Hall, West Lafayette, IN 47907; Office: (765) 494-8612; Cell (765) 414-3086; lslee at purdue.edu<mailto:lslee at purdue.edu>
Purdue University Dept. of Agronomy, Professor of Environmental Chemistry
Interdisciplinary Ecological Science & Engineering (ESE) Graduate Program, Program Head, www.purdue.edu/ese<http://www.purdue.edu/ese>
Division of Environmental Ecological Engineering, Courtesy Faculty Appointment