ESE-faculty-list Cancelling our Thursday ESE Gathering at my House

Lee, Linda S lslee at purdue.edu
Mon May 15 21:18:50 EDT 2017

I need to cancel. This just has not been a good month to try to have people over. I will work on a date this summer for a get together at my house, meanwhile, Christal may work with the GSO to see if there is a spring activity that would work for at least the students this month. Thank you for your patience on this. Enjoy the sunshine this week!

Linda S. Lee
B480 Lilly Hall, West Lafayette, IN 47907; Office: (765) 494-8612; Cell (765) 414-3086; lslee at purdue.edu<mailto:lslee at purdue.edu>
Purdue University Dept. of Agronomy, Professor of Environmental Chemistry & Associate Head
Interdisciplinary Ecological Science & Engineering (ESE) Graduate Program, Program Head, www.purdue.edu/ese<http://www.purdue.edu/ese>
Division of Environmental Ecological Engineering, Faculty Affiliate