ESE-faculty-list ESE End of the Year Celebration

Musser, Christal A. cmeinder at purdue.edu
Sat May 6 14:12:58 EDT 2017

Hi ESE Faculty,

Another academic year has come to an end and we plan to celebrate!

ESE End of the Year Celebration

Saturday, May 13th

4:30 - 10:00 PM   (come and go as your schedule allows)

At Dr. Linda Lee's House

5000 State Road 26 West, West Lafayette

(the driveway right after the green street sign for 500 W)

Feel free to bring a snack, but not required.

Bonfire-bring a lawn chair if you have one

Please RSVP for planning purposes!

ese at purdue.edu<mailto:ese at purdue.edu>

I hope to see you all there.  I have put my order in for the weather to be sunny and warm. :)
Christal Musser
Interdisciplinary Student Services Manager
Office of Interdisciplinary Graduate Programs
The Purdue University Graduate School | Purdue University
Ernest C. Young Hall, Room B-40 | 155 S. Grant Street | West Lafayette, IN 47907
Email: musser at purdue.edu<mailto:musser at purdue.edu> | Web: www.purdue.edu/ese<http://www.purdue.edu/ese>
Phone: 765-494-2102 | Fax: 765-496-6271
Like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ESEatPurdue/>