ESE-faculty-list Fall Registration

Musser, Christal A. cmeinder at purdue.edu
Tue Jul 11 15:46:03 EDT 2017

Hello ESEers,
I'm thinking ahead to Fall 2017 Registration.  Please let me know how you would like to be registered for Research in the Fall and I can get this taken care of for you.
Please be thinking ahead, as the beginning of the fall semester is busy for all of us.
Thank you, Christal

Christal Musser
Interdisciplinary Student Services Manager
Office of Interdisciplinary Graduate Programs
The Purdue University Graduate School | Purdue University
Ernest C. Young Hall, Room B-40 | 155 S. Grant Street | West Lafayette, IN 47907
Email: musser at purdue.edu<mailto:musser at purdue.edu> | Web: www.purdue.edu/ese<http://www.purdue.edu/ese>
Phone: 765-494-2102 | Fax: 765-496-6271
Like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ESEatPurdue/>