ESE-faculty-list FW: Hoosier Solar Initiative - Solar Information Session

Lee, Linda S lslee at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 24 08:18:42 EDT 2017

Attached is the flier about the solar information session the Hoosier Solar Initiative will be holding. If you could forward this on the ESE sever I'd greatly appreciate it. Also, I think I may have asked this Tuesday, but would you know anyone who could pass this email along to EEE faculty? Thanks for your help, see you later in class today!

Below is the text that can be sent with the email:

"Attention renewable energy enthusiast! The Hoosier Solar Initiative for the Greater Lafayette area is holding an information on three different dates!

This session will provide basic information about solar electricity, changing policies, and explain the benefits of solar.

At the end of the session the audience will be asked to sign a letter of intent. This is  no obligation letter that will be sent to a solar contractor for a FREE solar site assessment. Feel free to spread this information to anyone who may be interested!"

William (Wil) Arnett | Purdue University
MS in Engineering Technologies, Purdue University
PhD Student in Ecological Sciences and Engineering, Purdue University