ESE-faculty-list ESE Symposium - Deadlines Extended

Musser, Christal A. cmeinder at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 21 15:59:55 EDT 2016

Share with your Graduate and Undergraduate Students and encourage them to participate.

Deadlines Extended for the Poster Session, Art Gallery, and Three Minute Thesis Competitions - Sunday, Sept. 25th at 11:59 PM.

Ecological Sciences and Engineering Interdisciplinary Graduate Program invites you to participate in our annual ESE Symposium.  We encourage all of you to submit posters, register for the 3 Minute Thesis competition, or enter a piece of art in the art gallery.
Visit the ESE Symposium Website <http://www.purdue.edu/gradschool/ese/symposium/index.html> to register and get more details regarding the competitions -

*         POSTER SESSION<http://www.purdue.edu/gradschool/ese/symposium/poster.html> - 10:30 - 12:00 - MANN Atrium

*         ART GALLERY<http://www.purdue.edu/gradschool/ese/symposium/Art.html> - 10:30 - 12:00 - MANN Atrium

*         THREE MINUTE THESIS<http://www.purdue.edu/gradschool/ese/symposium/3mt.html> - 2:00 - 3:30 - MRGN 121
There are prizes for each of these competitions.

Schedule of Events -
Pre-Symposium events - Registration not required.
             Monday, September 26th - Presidential Debate Viewing Party - 6:00 PM PGSC Lounge
             Tuesday, September 27th - Movie Screening - FLOW: For The Love of Water - 7:00 PM PGSC Lounge
Symposium Events -
Wednesday, September 28th - Keynote Speaker <http://www.purdue.edu/gradschool/ese/symposium/speakers.html> - Dr. Riley Dunlap - 7:30 PM - MRGN 121
              Thursday, September 29th - Discussions, Poster Session, Art Gallery, Three Minute Thesis<http://www.purdue.edu/gradschool/ese/symposium/agenda.html> - 9:30 - 4:45PM - Discovery Park

Thank you!
Christal Musser
Interdisciplinary Student Services Manager
Office of Interdisciplinary Graduate Programs
The Purdue University Graduate School | Purdue University
Ernest C. Young Hall, Room B-40 | 155 S. Grant Street | West Lafayette, IN 47907
Email: musser at purdue.edu<mailto:musser at purdue.edu> | Web: www.purdue.edu/ese<http://www.purdue.edu/ese>
Phone: 765-494-2102 | Fax: 765-496-6271
Like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/ESEatPurdue>