ESE-faculty-list FW: ESE Bagel & Coffee Social Tomorrow!

Musser, Christal A. cmeinder at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 25 15:35:30 EDT 2016

Tues 4/26, 9:30 - 10:30am LILY 2-425

ESE BAGELS & COFFEE SOCIAL!

On behalf of the Ecological Sciences and Engineering Graduate Student Organization, I would like to remind all ESE faculty and graduate students about the April ESE Bagel Social tomorrow. We will be serving FREE bagels and coffee, and will have our semester-end sale of the ESE pint glasses at $8 a pop. This is also an opportunity for those of you who have not yet picked up your glasses to do so.

Hope to see you there!

The ESE IGP GSO Officers:

Charlotte Lee, Zachary Reaver, Janelle Cronin, and Carmen Dobbs