ESE-faculty-list ESE Orientation and ESE Olympics- Aug. 21st

Musser, Christal A. cmeinder at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 7 16:35:12 EDT 2015

ESE Faculty,
With Orientation, we are planning the ESE Olympics and many of the ESE students have said "it would be great if we could get a faculty team together".  The idea is that we would have teams of 5-8 people.  Students would be split by cohort and then we would like 1-2 faculty teams.  Keep in mind, the Olympics will consist of low and high impact activities, but lots of fun for everyone.

AUGUST 21st - Drug Discovery Building
Orientation is from  - 3:00 - 6:00 PM
ESE Social / Food - 6:00 - ? PM
ESE Olympics - 6:45 - 8:00 PM

If you are available from 6-8 PM on Friday, the 21st please join us at the Drug Discovery Building.  I would like a RSVP by Monday, August 17th for planning purposes.

Looking forward to a great fall 2015 semester.
Have a great weekend.
Christal Musser
Interdisciplinary Student Services Manager
Office of Interdisciplinary Graduate Programs
The Purdue University Graduate School | Purdue University
Ernest C. Young Hall, Room B-40 | 155 S. Grant Street | West Lafayette, IN 47907
Email: musser at purdue.edu<mailto:musser at purdue.edu> | Web: www.purdue.edu/ese<http://www.purdue.edu/ese>
Phone: 765-494-2102 | Fax: 765-496-6271
Like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/ESEatPurdue>