ESE-faculty-list You are invited to the Student Sustainability Summit, February, 20, 2013

Musser, Christal A. cmeinder at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 4 13:40:43 EST 2013

Hello ESEers!

As many of you know, I have been co-organizing an all-campus Student Sustainability Summit, February, 20, 2013, with a fellow PhD student, Aaron Goldner. It is a great chance to help forward broader (and smaller) campus and community sustainability initiatives AND to network with students, faculty, staff, and administration. Please RSVP on our website: http://studentsustainabilitysummit.eventbrite.com<http://studentsustainabilitysummit.eventbrite.com/> .  You don't have to attend the entire event, but come take part in as much as you can! Details are below.

Hope to see you all there!
Lindsey

-----

Student Sustainability Summit, February, 20, 2013

Showcase your sustainability projects. Learn about how you can become more involved in sustainability initiatives, Network with students, faculty, and administration, and help create a culture of sustainability at Purdue University. Please RSVP on our website: http://studentsustainabilitysummit.eventbrite.com<http://studentsustainabilitysummit.eventbrite.com/> . You don't have to attend the entire event, but come take part in as much as you can!
Many administrative heavy weights have confirmed their attendance: Dr. Whittaker, Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education, Dr. Sands, Provost, Dr. Rebar, Senior Associate Vice President for Research, Dr. Diaz, Vice President for Business & Finance. They want to hear from us. We need to show them a strong, unified, and energetic student presence.
Email, Facebook, Tweet, Text, and invite friends to come join us Feb-20, 2013. Event is open to all.
Agenda

2:00 pm - Welcome

2:10 pm - Purdue's 5 Centers and other Sustainability Centers Introductions

2:45 pm - Student Sustainability Showcase

3:00 pm - Interactive Envisioning Session

4:45 pm - Wrap-up discussions

5:00 pm - Networking Happy Hour / Hors d'oeuvres & Student Sustainability Showcase

Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Lindsey and Aaron

Ways to Get Involved!
To participate in the Student Sustainability Showcase, see attached guidelines.
To help market the event, email agoldner at purdue.edu<mailto:agoldner at purdue.edu>
To volunteer at the event, email paynel at purdue.edu<mailto:paynel at purdue.edu>

--
Lindsey Payne
PhD Candidate Ecological Sciences & Engineering Program