ESE-faculty-list Two Special Congratulations!

Lee, Linda S lslee at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 19 11:36:27 EST 2012

Congratulations to Landon Young for being selected as one of ten U.S. Kauffman Global Scholars. As a U.S. Kauffman Global Scholar he gets to travel the world, complete an internship, and network with different groups. Congratulations Landon!

Congratulations to Michael Schuster for being awarded a USDA-AFRI International Research Travel Grant to conduct a portion of his research at EVENT II located in Bayreuth, Germany. Congratulations Michael!

(We are going to try to get better at announcing awards so make sure we know when you get them.....I am very proud of the continued accolades to ESE students! There have been many! Keep up the awesome work!)