ESE-faculty-list ESE Program Coordinator Announcement

Filley, Timothy R filley at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 31 11:31:09 EST 2011

Welcome Christal!

Tim

Timothy Filley, PhD
Associate Professor
Dept. of Earth and Atmos. Sciences
Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Phone: 765-494-6581
http://www.purdue.edu/eas/biogeochem/
http://www.purdue.edu/climate/
http://www.purdue.edu/eas/psi/

From: ese-faculty-list-bounces at ecn.purdue.edu [mailto:ese-faculty-list-bounces at ecn.purdue.edu] On Behalf Of Lee, Linda S
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 11:11 AM
To: 'Ese-student-list at ecn.purdue.edu'; ESE-faculty-list at ecn.purdue.edu
Cc: Musser, Christal A.
Subject: ESE-faculty-list ESE Program Coordinator Announcement

I am pleased to announce that Christal Musser has accepted our offer as the ESE Program Coordinator in the Office of Interdisciplinary Graduate Programs starting February 14th. Her office will be located in 114 Hanson (at least for now).

Christal has a BS degree from Ag Econ here at Purdue and been working as an Administrative Assistant in the Grad School Fellowship Office since 2006. Therefore, Christal is very familiar with Purdue and Grad School operations. In addition, she has considerable experience in program management, event planning, workshops, recruitment, and aiding students through various processes at Purdue. I am confident she will be a great asset to ESE as was Brent. Welcome Christal!

We look forward to Christal joining the ESE-IGP next month and will have an informal gathering soon after to welcome her and introduce ourselves.

Linda S. Lee
Ecological Science & Engineering Interdisciplinary Graduate Program, Program Head
http://www.purdue.edu/dp/ese/
Professor, Environmental Chemistry, http://www.agry.purdue.edu/staffbio/lslbio.htm
Purdue University, Department of Agronomy
Crop Soil & Environmental Sciences
915 W. State Street, 3-363 Lilly Hall
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2054
Office: (765) 494-8612; Fax (765) 496-2926