ESE-faculty-list Excusing Students from class on Oct 27

Lee, Linda S lslee at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 19 17:48:51 EDT 2010

On Oct 27th, please consider excusing from classes you teach that day any student who is registered or presenting in the ESE symposium on Oct 27.  Several of you in the past have actually cancelled class for the symposium and encouraged students to attend, which we appreciate. Please let them know this week if you are going to give them grace that day.

The students have worked very hard this year to make their symposium a success. I look forward to seeing you there.

www.purdue.edu/esesympsosium<http://www.purdue.edu/esesympsosium>

Thank you
Linda

Linda S. Lee
Ecological Science & Engineering Interdisciplinary Graduate Program, Program Head
http://www.purdue.edu/dp/ese/
Professor, Environmental Chemistry, http://www.agry.purdue.edu/staffbio/lslbio.htm
Purdue University, Department of Agronomy
Crop Soil & Environmental Sciences
915 W. State Street, 3-363 Lilly Hall
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2054
Office: (765) 494-8612; Fax (765) 496-2926