ESE-faculty-list Purdue Graduate Research Network African Network for Environments and Livelihoods (a/k/a PANEL)

Lee, Linda S lslee at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 3 17:13:37 EDT 2010

For Faculty & Students

Please see email below and contact Carolyn (panel at purdue.edu) if you are interested in the development of this African Network for Environments and Livelihoods network and its future activities.

Linda S. Lee
Ecological Science & Engineering Interdisciplinary Graduate Program, Program Head
http://www.purdue.edu/dp/ese/
Professor, Environmental Chemistry, http://www.agry.purdue.edu/staffbio/lslbio.htm
Purdue University, Department of Agronomy
Crop Soil & Environmental Sciences
915 W. State Street, 3-363 Lilly Hall
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2054