[Epics-india] EPICS Covid-19 Response

Pierce, Andrew L pierce1 at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 10 18:06:21 EDT 2020

Hi all,

As you probably are aware from President Daniels’ email, classes will continue as normal this week, then transition to online learning starting after spring break. We have drafted a policy memo for EPICS and will send detailed instructions as soon as those are approved through the provost.

I strongly encourage all teams to work out a communications plan this week to ensure progress can continue on your projects after break. Start these discussions now with your team, TA, Advisors, and project partners.

Your health is our top priority, but I am confident that we can continue to provide a rich educational experience, as well as continuing to add value to our community partners. Thank you all for your patience and continued positive attitudes.

Best,
Andrew