[Epics-india] EPICS Team India- Grant Application

Oakes, William C. oakes at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 4 16:31:44 EDT 2019

I’m baffled why this was not part of the design review discussion.  It would be a huge problem if the grant didn’t get resubmitted.   I think this is the contact.   The team leadership needs to get this grant in

Prof. Anupam Singhal
Department of Civil Engineering
BITS Pilani
Pilani, Rajasthan , India

Anupam Singhal, Ph.D., F.I.E.

Associate Professor, Department of Civil Engineering

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Birla Institute of Technology & Science,Pilani

Pilani Campus

Pilani 333031, Rajasthan, India

Phone: +91 9460165829<tel:+91%209460165829>; 01596-515516<tel:01596-515516>
Email: anupam_singhal at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in<mailto:anupam_singhal at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in>
Profile Page: http://universe.bits-pilani.ac.in/pilani/anupamsinghal/profile
www.bits-pilani.ac.in<http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/>

William Oakes, PE