[Epics-india] Regarding Mid Term Mock Design Review

Bharath Asuri Mukundan basurimu at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 15 22:35:03 EST 2019

Hi all,

As discussed in class, we will have our Mock Design Review on Monday (02/18/2019) in ARMS 1101.

Mock Design Review - Water Filtration - 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm

Mock Design Review - Mobile Science Labs - 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm.

I have the room reserved from 5:30 pm. So, few things to do before the Mock Design Review

  1.  Get the Design Document uploaded by tonight
  2.  Be at least 80% presentation ready so that based on the feedback from Mock Design Review you can work on it.
  3.  As prof. Oakes mentioned, try to have a story of how things took course in your project. A good starting point would be to answer Why, How, What, When and Where of the design decisions that made in your project.
  4.  Remember to have an introduction of what your project is about before jumping into details of the current semester work.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, feel free to email me. All the best!

Thanks

Bharath