[Epics-india] EPICS INDIA: Semester deliverables

Zaina M El-Demerdash zeldemer at purdue.edu
Fri Apr 19 10:40:42 EDT 2019

Hey team!

You all crushed the design review (as always), but that doesn't mean the semester's over for EPICS yet. Here's a reminder of all the deliverables due by the end of next lab period (April 26, 2019 at 10:20am ET)!

Team documents

  *   Project Evaluation Rubric
     *   Email to Bharath with the subject INDIA_PER_INDIA_TeamName
  *   Transition document
     *   Template attached
     *   Add it to your design document and re-upload it to our Sharepoint
     *   Make sure everything is  completely documented in the Google Drive and clearly organized. I will be saving a copy of the entire Drive on Sharepoint for future teams.

Individual documents

  *   Individual Evaluation Rubric<https://engineering.purdue.edu/EPICS/purdue/team-documents/ier>
     *   Email to Bharath with the subject INDIA_IER_INDIA_FirstName_LastName
  *   Peer Evaluations (on myEPICS)
     *   Evaluate at least everyone in your sub-team + project manager
  *   Notebooks
     *   Work & Accomplishments updated
     *   Final reflection (instructions at the bottom of the page here<https://engineering.purdue.edu/EPICS/purdue/individual-documents/reflections>)

Aim to have everything completed by the start of lab so that you can use the time to get feedback from Professor Oakes & Bharath. I also plan on cleaning out our locker during lab and could use some people to help out!

Let me know if you have any questions and see you next week!

Best,
Zaina