[Epics-india] 2018/2019 EPICS Awards

Pierce, Andrew L pierce1 at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 4 16:36:34 EDT 2019

Hello EPICS Family,

It is almost that time of year again - time to celebrate all the success and amazing accomplishments you have made in our community this year. Our awards are all about you, so we hope you can join us. Feel free to invite your friends and family to come celebrate with you as well. We are moving venue this year from the ARMS Atrium just across the street to the Spurgeon Club in Mackey. The awards will be the Monday of Design Review week, April 15th, at 4pm and should last about an hour. Cookies and brownies will be provided.

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Andrew

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D4EB04.8D30D010]

Andrew Pierce
EPICS Academic Administrator
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering - Room 1209
701 West Stadium Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2045
Email: pierce1 at purdue.edu<mailto:pierce1 at purdue.edu>
Phone: (765) 414-2107