[Epics-india] Card Access to EPICS Design Build Lab (ARMS B103)

Martinez, Jorge L mart1419 at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 7 14:27:12 EST 2018

Dear EPICS students,
All of the PUID card readers servicing the EPICS labs have been changed, and all of you should have access to the lab spaces as usual.  The new system is connected to Purdue's card services, so it should automatically update the card issue number when you change your card for a new one.  Old cards may not work if you get a new one.

As usual, please let me know if you encounter any issues with access.  The new readers and database are now managed by the Purdue Card Services department, but we can request updates and troubleshoot as needed.

Thanks,

Jorge Martinez
EPICS Lab Manager
ARMS 1210