[Epics-india] IMPORTANT EPICS INDIA: Last PDH

Constantine J Roros croros at purdue.edu
Sun Dec 9 23:39:52 EST 2018

Hello INDIA Team,

There is something that has been brought to my attention that affects some of you.

I noticed some of you in Eng 133 only have 4/5 PDHs completed. The likely reason for this is that you didn't complete the Intro to Epics PDH which must be done online. You can find it in myEpics under View Activities and changing the 'Upcoming' filter to 'All'. You should find one lecture titled "Intro To Epics". Complete the makeup quiz for this by watching the video at the link and filling out the form.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck with finals!

Constantine